PLAN SAVINGS GOALS AROUND GUARANTEED EARNINGS.
Peace of mind is a good thing. You get plenty of it with a share certificate as your savings grows at a fixed rate. Simply choose the term that suits you best between 6 months to 5 years. And if our rates happen to go up during your chosen term, you may be able to bump your rate up with our Rising Rate Option.
- Save at a fixed rate higher than regular savings
- Higher rates for longer terms
- Safe investment option with guaranteed returns
- Dividends compounded and credited quarterly or monthly
- Wide range of terms (6 months to 5 years)
- Renews automatically at end of term
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Free online banking
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $500 minimum deposit for 12-month term
Enjoy extra savings with our Membership Benefits:
- Increase your rates if you have:
- Checking account +0.10%
- Consumer loan +0.10%
- Full direct deposit +0.10%
- Mortgage +0.10%
- SECU credit card +0.10%
Rising Rate Option
If our rates go up on our 48- or 60-month share certificates, you can increase your rate and APY once during the original term.
Share certificates offer a means to guaranteed savings, but if you don’t meet deposit minimums, Certificate Builder provides a great solution. Gain all the benefits while building your way to a bona fide certificate — easy with this transition account. Enjoy fixed rates higher than regular savings.
Simply set aside a minimum of $25 per pay period until you work your way up to $500. At $500, your account will automatically transition to a 12-month share certificate. Gain the guarantee of a certificate and the flexibility to make it happen with this innovative account.
- Benefits of a share certificate, plus the ability to build up to the opening balance
- Fixed rates for guaranteed returns*
- Dividends are compounded and credited quarterly
- Certificates available in $500 increments
- Account is automatically converted to a 12-month share certificate when balance reaches $500
- 12-month terms available for each certificate
- Early withdrawals are subject to $10 fee per debit
- More than 2 withdrawals before balance has reached $500 will result in account closure
- Withdrawals or transfers from this account to another account are not permitted
- $25 minimum deposit per pay period
*The dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change every dividend period. We may change the dividend rate for your account as determined by the credit union board of directors.