Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:25:07 +0000
Kick the New Year Off on the Right Financial FootRead More
- Kick the New Year Off on the Right Financial Foothttp://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/money-articles/kick-new-year-off-right-financial-foot/http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/money-articles/kick-new-year-off-right-financial-foot/#respondThu, 18 Jan 2018 17:25:07 +0000http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/?p=4380Ah the New Year. It is the time for fresh starts—a clean slate that you can fill with plans and intentions, right? How many of you are adding financial resolutions into your New Year? Even those of you who are feeling positive about personal finances shouldn’t […]
The post Kick the New Year Off on the Right Financial Foot appeared first on SECU Blog.
Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:30:21 +0000
Crunch the Numbers– Home Gym vs. Gym MembershipRead More
- Crunch the Numbers– Home Gym vs. Gym Membershiphttp://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/health-and-wellness/crunch-numbers-home-gym-vs-gym-membership/http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/health-and-wellness/crunch-numbers-home-gym-vs-gym-membership/#respondThu, 04 Jan 2018 06:30:21 +0000http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/?p=4374You’ve made the New Year’s resolution to get in shape. Great! It is wise to avoid becoming part of the U.S. obesity crisis. This National Center for Health Statistics just released data claiming that the U.S. population now has the highest obesity rate in our country’s […]
The post Crunch the Numbers– Home Gym vs. Gym Membership appeared first on SECU Blog.
Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:28:07 +0000
Dollars and Cents: Tips to Stick to a Holiday Shopping BudgetRead More
- Dollars and Cents: Tips to Stick to a Holiday Shopping Budgethttp://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/holiday/dollars-cents-tips-stick-holiday-shopping-budget/Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:28:07 +0000http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/?p=4364The holiday shopping season is well underway. And with all the bells and whistles coming at you, it is hard to resist filling your shopping basket with merchandise (or clicking away feverishly online). However, it is a good idea to plan before you spend. According to […]
The post Dollars and Cents: Tips to Stick to a Holiday Shopping Budget appeared first on SECU Blog.
Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:10:21 +0000
Holiday JoyRead More
- Holiday Joyhttp://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/local-events/holiday-joy/Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:10:21 +0000http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/?p=4356A Season of Celebration The holiday season brings with it an abundance of holiday options from holiday craft shows to music of the season to farolito (and luminaria) walks to Santa sightings. Almost every day of December offers something special to make your holidays even more […]
The post Holiday Joy appeared first on SECU Blog.
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:34:21 +0000
Make a STATEment Nominee – John Jaramillo Sr.Read More
- Make a STATEment Nominee – John Jaramillo Sr.http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/make-a-statement-nominee/make-statement-nominee-john-jaramillo-sr/Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:34:21 +0000http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/?p=4331Our newest Make a STATEment nominee John Jaramillo Sr. holds the position of Director of Administrative Services at New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department (CYFD), which provides an array of prevention, intervention, rehabilitative, and after-care services to New Mexico children and their families. Jaramillo has been with CYFD […]
The post Make a STATEment Nominee – John Jaramillo Sr. appeared first on SECU Blog.
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:00:22 +0000
16 Ways to Show Thanks this ThanksgivingRead More
- 16 Ways to Show Thanks this Thanksgivinghttp://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/community/16-ways-show-thanks-thanksgiving/Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:00:22 +0000http://www.creditunionnewmexico.org/?p=4350With so much rushing around during the holiday season, sometimes the essential holiday meaning gets lost in the shuffle, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. So it is also the perfect time to take a moment to reflect on your good fortune and give to those who are […]
The post 16 Ways to Show Thanks this Thanksgiving appeared first on SECU Blog.