BANK WHEN AND WHERE IT’S CONVENIENT.
We love it when you come visit us! But we understand that it’s not always doable. That’s why we offer free online banking — so you can bank on your time. View your balance, transfer money, and more. Paying bills may not be the most fun thing to do, but it’s certainly easier with our free bill pay service.
- Free, 24/7 account access
- Manage your accounts online
- Check your balance
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Save time on trips to the branch
- Fast, secure, and easy to use
- Free with a personal checking account
- Pop Money (P2P) payments
- Mobile banking integration
- Send eGreeting cards
- Set Reminders
- Receive bills electronically
- Same-day payments
- Automatic payments
- Single or recurring transactions
With Popmoney you can send, request, and receive money with just about anyone online or through your mobile device. The best part is it’s already part of your State ECU Mobile app. You can learn more at popmoney.com
Online Banking Enrollment
If you're opening an account, enrollment can be handled at the time of account opening.
If you wish to add online banking to your existing account, please call 1-800-983-7328 and speak to a helpful representative to complete the process.
Bill Pay Enrollment
- Logging in to Online Banking
- Select “Payments” on the top
- Click “Bill Pay” on the left
- Follow prompts to enroll
- Set up your payees & bills
Note: Only personal checking accounts are eligible for online bill pay. Commercial business accounts, money manager accounts, and savings accounts are not eligible for online bill pay. To use Online Banking and Bill Pay Members must have the par value of $50 in their primary savings account.
If you have any questions about setting up the new Bill Pay on or after August 16th please email [email protected]