RETIRE IN A GOOD PLACE.
If you retire here in New Mexico, you’re already halfway there. Secure the retirement of your dreams by saving for it today. It’s never too early or too late to start, and you’ll get tax-advantaged savings* at a higher rate than regular savings. Choose our traditional or Roth IRA, depending on your needs.
- Secure your retirement with tax-advantaged* savings
- Competitive dividends higher than regular savings
- Traditional and Roth options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current limits)
- Additional “catch up” contributions allowed for ages 50+
- Simplify saving with automatic contributions
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply
- No minimum deposit to open
Each IRA option offers different advantages. The biggest difference is when you see the advantage — a traditional IRA provides potential tax benefits today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for tax benefits when you retire. We'll be glad to discuss your retirement savings needs with you. Simply contact us or come visit us.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution required
- Contributions are tax deductible*
- Earnings are tax-deferred until withdrawal (usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty**
- Mandatory withdrawals begin at age 70 ½
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA***
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are tax-free at withdrawal*
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty*
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty**
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
**Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
***Consult a tax advisor.