We’re always looking for ways to save you time and make your life more convenient. Now you have two ways to quickly, efficiently, and safely make your State ECU loan payments.
Online banking — pay your credit union loan from your State ECU account.
Online banking makes it easy to transfer funds from your State ECU account to your current loan balance. It’s secure, convenient, and best of all, entirely free!
State ECU Loan Pay — pay your credit union loan from a card or account at another institution.
Just like online banking where you pay bills online, Payment Center allows you to easily and securely make your loan payment from your account or credit card at another financial institution.
Make a payment:
- Enter State ECU Loan Pay Here
- Log into the Payment Center (new users must first register)
- Follow steps to make your loan payment online from your other financial institution
- Payments to your State ECU credit card must be made through online banking.
- State ECU Loan Pay is a free online service.