GET REWARDED FOR BANKING LOCAL.
Kasasa Cash® earns up to 1.10% APY* and refunds your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.* It’s also a way to say “I’m proud of where I live” — because the money in your Kasasa® account stays right here in Northern New Mexico, benefitting the local businesses we lend to and members like you. Connect your Kasasa Cash account to a free Kasasa Saver® to make saving easy.
- Free checking that pays a high rate
- 1.10% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 1.10% to 0.30% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to make saving easy
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning rewards is simple.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transactions post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry.
Your account is still free. You’ll also still earn our base dividend rate — and you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/01/2021. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $50,000 receive APY of 1.10%; and (3) balances over $50,000 earn 0.30% dividend rate on portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in 1.10% - 0.72% APY depending on the balance. Per Reg DD, the blended rate is calculated on the assumption of $100,000 in account over cap. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction posted and settled to the account. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM transactions, transfers between accounts, or debit-card transactions processed by merchants and received by State Employees Credit Union as ATM transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per household. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.