MAKE SHOPPING IN NEW MEXICO EVEN MORE REWARDING.
Whether you’re browsing turquoise treasures or picking up something fresh from the farmer’s market, shopping in New Mexico is a rewarding experience. Now it’s even more rewarding with Kasasa Cash Back® — free checking that pays 3.00% cash back on your debit card purchases.* You’ll also get refunds on your withdrawal fees for any ATM you use, nationwide* — so every ATM becomes your ATM.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® for automatic savings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning rewards is simple.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transactions post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry.
Your account is still free. And you can get right back to earning cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $6 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction posts and settles in the account. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM transactions, transfers between accounts, or debit-card transactions processed by merchants and received by State Employees Credit Union as ATM transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per household. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.