BANK FROM SPACE…OR ANYWHERE ELSE!
One night a spaceship landed and left us a branch that fits in your pocket. Okay, so maybe that didn’t happen, but we do love to tell a good story. Wherever it came from, free mobile banking is here — and you can do your banking wherever you are with your web-enabled device. Download our free app today for maximum convenience.
Want to win $50?
Simple, safe and secure
- Free, on-the-go banking service 24/7/365
- Check your balance
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Transfer funds
- Find nearby ATMs & branches
- P2P Transfers
- Pay Bills
- Save time on trips to the branch
- Fast, secure, and easy to use
How to Get Started
Three simple steps to quickly get your new mobile banking app up and running.
- Download & launch the NEW State ECU NM mobile app
- Use the same login/password you use for Online Banking
- Enjoy your new mobile freedom
Online Banking Account – You must be enrolled in online banking to access State ECU NM Mobile Banking. You can enroll by calling 800-983-7328
Official Sweepstake Rules
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. Open to legal residents of New Mexico who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
By entering the State Employees Credit Union’s (State ECU) Sweepstake, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Valid only for entries between 4/1/2020 and 5/31/2020. Participants receive one(1) entry to win as an “active” State ECU Mobile Banking user. Active is defined as logging into the mobile app during the contest period. Participants also receive one(1) entry for every approved check deposited remotely with the State ECU Mobile Banking app. A random drawing will be held the first week of June. Twenty(20) winners will receive their choice of a $50 gift card or direct deposit to their account. Winners do not need not be present to win. Winner is responsible for all taxes. Consult your tax adviser for consequences. The winner may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older to participate. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. A list of winners may be obtained by writing to State ECU at 811 St. Michael’s Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87505, Attention: State ECU Marketing.
Entrance to the sweepstakes available to all State ECU members whether they select the services described in the sweepstakes or not. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limited to New Mexico residents only. State ECU is not responsible for errors, fraud or other events affecting the sweepstakes which are beyond the Credit Union’s control.
The Credit Union reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes at any time in its sole discretion. Not available to contestants in all states. State ECU employees and volunteers are not eligible to participate.
By participating in the sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Credit Union, its officers, employees, volunteers, etc., from any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize or the sweepstakes. The winner(s) of a prize may be asked to sign a release and have their picture taken consenting to the use of the winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes. By participating in the sweepstakes, the winner(s) of a prize agrees to have his/her name, voice, picture or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the sweepstakes.
The sweepstakes winner may be asked to sign a release stating the same.
A more secure, convenient way to make your next purchase. Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay are now available!
- Check Out is Quick & Easy
- More Secure Than Ever
- Your Smart Phone Is Your Wallet
To get started visit the following sites:
CardValet is ideal for a member who wants to proactively manage their State ECU debit and credit card accounts through their smartphones. The financial management capabilities of CardValet enable cardholders to:
- Card usage controls: Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic store
- Card on/off setting: When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card
- Location-based controls: The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined
- Interactive alerts: CardValet can send a real-time alert when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined
- Financial features: CardValet also enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including real-time balance inquiries and locating ATMs
The following are a few tips to get you started with the Mobile Deposit.
Depositing Your Check
- Sign / Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only at State ECU”
- Follow the prompts in the State ECU Mobile app to ensure your checks are deposited properly.
Check images received by us before 3:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on a Business Day will be processed on the same day. Check images received by us after 3:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time will be processed on the next Business Day.
- Each item will be reviewed and is subject to acceptance.
- Check ‘Deposit History’ for confirmation of acceptance or notice of denial.
- When accepted, checks are subject to holds as if they were deposited in person at a branch.
- Retain your check for 30 calendar days after it has been accepted.
- Altered Checks
- Cashier’s Checks
- Foreign Checks
- Lottery or Prize winnings.
- Money Orders
- Third Party Checks (paid over checks)
- Travelers Checks
- US Treasury Checks
Please review the Mobile Deposit Disclosure prior to using the service and for a complete list of ineligible checks and other details.