BANK FROM SPACE…OR ANYWHERE ELSE!
One night a spaceship landed and left us a branch that fits in your pocket. Okay, so maybe that didn’t happen, but we do love to tell a good story. Wherever it came from, free mobile banking is here — and you can do your banking wherever you are with your web-enabled device. Download our free app today for maximum convenience.
Simple, safe and secure
- Free, on-the-go banking service 24/7/365
- Check your balance
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Transfer funds
- Find nearby ATMs & branches
- P2P Transfers
- Pay Bills
- Save time on trips to the branch
- Fast, secure, and easy to use
How to Get Started
Three simple steps to quickly get your new mobile banking app up and running.
- Download & launch the NEW State ECU NM mobile app
- Use the same login/password you use for Online Banking
- Enjoy your new mobile freedom
Online Banking Account – You must be enrolled in online banking to access State ECU NM Mobile Banking. You can enroll by calling 800-983-7328
A more secure, convenient way to make your next purchase. Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay are now available!
- Check Out is Quick & Easy
- More Secure Than Ever
- Your Smart Phone Is Your Wallet
To get started visit the following sites:
The following are a few tips to get you started with the Mobile Deposit.
Depositing Your Check
- Sign / Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only at State ECU”
- Follow the prompts in the State ECU Mobile app to ensure your checks are deposited properly.
Check images received by us before 3:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on a Business Day will be processed on the same day. Check images received by us after 3:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time will be processed on the next Business Day.
- Each item will be reviewed and is subject to acceptance.
- Check ‘Deposit History’ for confirmation of acceptance or notice of denial.
- When accepted, checks are subject to holds as if they were deposited in person at a branch.
- Retain your check for 30 calendar days after it has been accepted.
- Altered Checks
- Cashier’s Checks
- Foreign Checks
- Lottery or Prize winnings.
- Money Orders
- Third Party Checks (paid over checks)
- Travelers Checks
- US Treasury Checks
Please review the Mobile Deposit Disclosure prior to using the service and for a complete list of ineligible checks and other details.