KNOW OF A WORTHY CAUSE? LET US KNOW.
Are you looking for assistance with a school program or a national cause? State ECU is a not-for-profit organization that loves to help our communities as much as we can. Suggest a deserving community organization by downloading our donation request form and return it to any branch location, or fill out the online form below.
State Employees Credit Union (SECU) requires the completion of this request form for every request for a charitable donation and/or sponsorship. Completion of this form does not ensure that you will receive any of our limited charitable funds. Please keep in mind that SECU is a not-for-profit organization and our funds are limited. We will make every effort to respond to this request as soon as possible.
This form is used by SECU to ensure that our charitable contributions reach the intended recipients and/or provide a meaningful promotion
of SECU as a philanthropic organization. Our philanthropic activities must align with our company values which is why we adhere to a specific donation philosophy. SECU donations/sponsorships:
- Benefit our members in all or most areas we serve
- Benefit entities within the state of New Mexico
- Benefits an entire group as opposed to an individual
- Preferably have 100% of donation go directly to the cause
- Must support at least one of our three missions:
- To promote financial literacy among youth and adults
- To help members prevent financial losses due to health issues
- To help members build long-term financial success