Manage a number of banking tasks from your computer as if you were in a State Employees Credit Union branch. Simply go online 24/7 to check balances, view account history, transfer funds, and more.
Save yourself valuable time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch for every transaction. Online banking is secure, convenient, easy-to-use, and best of all — it's entirely free!
- Fast, secure, and free service with any State Employees Credit Union account
- Save valuable time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Several banking functions available anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Check balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with online bill pay
- Make loan payments
- Obtain eStatements and check copies
- Securely encrypted service
- Easily download to money management software programs
- If you're opening an account, enrollment can be handled at the time of account opening.
- If you're not opening a new account at this time but wish to add online banking capabilties, please call 1-800-983-7328 and speak to a helpful State Employees representative to complete the process.