Click below to download a PDF version of our disclosures:
- ATM/Debt Overdraft Disclosure - Learn how you can get ODP on your ATM/Debt Card.
- Billing Rights - Know your rights in case of errors or inquiry about your statement.
- Certificate Builder Disclosure - Read the disclosure for this savings product.
- Disclaimer regarding 3rd party websites - At certain places on this site, there are links to other web sites. State Employees Credit Union does not endorse, approve, certify, or control their external sites and does not guarantee their accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or accurate sequencing of the information contained within them.
- Reward Checking - Read the disclosure for our high interest yielding Reward Checking product.
- Substitute Checks - Know your rights and other information about electronic check imaging including substitute checks can be viewed by clicking here.
- Truth in Savings Disclosure - Get the rates, fees, and terms of the savings and checking accounts offered by the State Employees Credit Union.
- Truth in Savings- Get the terms of the products the State Employees Credit Union offers.
- E-Statement Disclosures - Learn about E-Statements and how they work for you.
- Identity Theft Notice - Be sure to protect yourself from the possibility of fraudulent scams.
- E-Sign Disclaimer - Your online signature.
- Unlawful Internet Gambling - Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board issued a joint ruling to prevent unlawful Internet gambling businesses from utilizing the banking system to process restricted transactions.
- NCUA Transaction Account Insurance - All funds in a "noninterest-bearing transaction account" are insured in full by the National Credit Union Administration through December 31, 2012.
- Mobile Banking - End user license agreement terms for mobile banking.